Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

mondays are always so glorious

I usually hated Mondays, but then it became the only day that I got to talk to M. It then turned into the best day of the week. Yes, it's back to work and school so it's somewhat bitter-sweet. But then again, I don't mind the week days. I am busy and I like it that way. I also just feel refreshed because I am just getting done with the weekend that consisted of lots of sleep, movies, homework, friends, shopping, laundry, etc. So, in a way, I'm ready to get back to the grind.

The email from Mike today was wonderful. I guess it usually is, but some are even better than others. I had a really good week and so did he, so we were both our pleasant selves. There have been some things going on with me and my faith, some people know about that. But I love what Mike said to me this week. "Kenz, know that I will always be patient with you and will always be willing to help you with anything. I won't force anything upon you, that is not the right way to do things. If you really love somebody, you will work on things with them that you or I struggle with until they become better. You won't give up and leave if they don't change the way you want them to be exactly. We aren't perfect and we have different desires, wants, and needs that need to be fulfilled. We need to work together and compromise so each of us has all those things met. That is how we will be able to have a long happy life." He is the greatest person I know. And he gets me like no one else.



"Sometimes you meet someone, and it's so clear that the two of you, on some level, belong together. As loves, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another, or you're in love, or partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of no where, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don't know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something."

No comments:

Post a Comment