Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Not Easy, Not Ever Is It Going to Be Either

I think it's really difficult to express to someone how you are feeling. The particular journey that I am on is especially hard for someone to understand. It's something I've struggled with, and lately I have realized that it is not anyone else's journey to understand. So, they don't have to get it. But it always helps to have people listen and try to understand.

Waiting on a missionary is hard and it is never easy - not at any point in the journey will it be either. You have to realize that. There are times that will feel easier of course. The whole journey is not supposed to be a deep hole of self-pity wallering. No, not at all - at least for me. But it's what is on the inside (your thoughts) and it is hard.

Something I have learned is that you have to try to stay positive, no matter what. Just always look at the positive. Something else you have to do is not read into things too deeply. People often times are misunderstood and I know quite often I misunderstand. You have to be careful what you say.

Keep your friends close - you need them.

(This post may not have made sense to anyone, maybe it did. I think one of these days I should probably answer the "harder questions.")




No comments:

Post a Comment