Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Strawberry Milk

Strawberry milk is not something I drink on a daily basis, but when I do I love it. And tonight as I was sipping (no, guzzling) my strawberry milk, I thought of something. 


You know when you mix flavor into a drink, you get to the last sip and you can see the remnants in the bottom? They just never seem to be fully gone. You can never quite drink it all up. Even when you just drink water, there always seems to be a drop at least, in the bottom.


So, I thought of something. We always leave marks on people. When you meet someone, you leave a mark - whether it's teeny tiny, or huge - you leave a mark. 


It's like when you pour that strawberry milk in a glass, you can't seem to get rid of that last little bit. That's the mark you left. So, to get to the point, we have to make sure to leave a good mark, one that will change a life or maybe just a day (in a good way). Just be kind. I know I should take my own advice because sometimes I'm just not in the mood, but be careful, cause that bad mood sticks, just like the strawberry syrup at the bottom of the Christmas mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment