Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Beached Elder Requests Carpet Tie

Conch Burgers - AKA Nasty Snail Burger

Today Mike sent me an email in response to the one I had sent Sunday evening. We usually chat, so I was a little disappointed, but it was a good email. So that's okay! In the email he asked me about a tie I had gotten him for Christmas. He called it the "Carpet Tie." (It's wool, but maybe he doesn't realize.) I started looking for more "Carpet Ties" and I actually stumbled across this awesome shop and I ordered him a few "carpet ties." A few hours later, I'm sitting at work and he emails saying he's online. HUH? Okay, so I told him I had a surprise. But he hates surprises, so I told him about the "carpet ties." He was really excited. 

And I'm pretty jealous of the beach day, too. What a rad mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment