Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

cheers!

Jennie is one that has been so excited for me. Mike's year mark is this week and she has been so happy for me as we have crept up on it. She has been getting into videography and we talked about doing a video for the year mark. Last night, we finally made it happen! It was such a special night and I am so grateful for the friendship we have. It was special going to all of M and I's places. We even went to Ensign Peak for the first time since Mike left and it was so surreal. What a special night full of laughs, memories, and tears. In the video, I am going to be reading a letter, so we were filming me reading last night. When I got down, I look up and Jennie is crying. Her boy, Will just left over a week ago, so she's having all of those feelings that I once had -- "Is this ever going to end?" I am so glad I have a waiting buddy now. I love her and I love Mike. And I am grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life.

It was sort of hard letting the twelve balloons go at the end of the night because I sort of grew attached to them. And that has me thinking. I am so happy to be hitting the year mark, but it's sort of weird and hard to let those twelve months go. So much happened. We both grew in so many ways. We grow closer together. Letting those twelve balloons go as we let these twelve months go and I couldn't be more proud and so so happy. What a relief. We are making it.





Video to come -- Oh, and more blogging of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment