Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Please Stay, Weekend


I'm kinda tired, well, really tired. But I just don't want this weekend to end. It's been a good one. I don't want to complain too much but I am having some issues with my neck and I have been for the past weekish. It appears to maybe, possibly be on the mend, but it sucks. I don't even know what happened, but it hurts to turn it.

On a positive note, besides attending the Dreamathon with my sister, I also went to a wedding for some good friends, Alex and Jordan. It was beautiful. They entertained us with the "Dirty Dancing" dance. It was hilarious. Made me think of when Mike and I played around with the idea of doing "the lift" at our wedding, but then he chickened out and thought he wasn't strong enough. Who knows, maybe we still will. I also attended the Fallen Brothers night at Cyprus - all about suicide awareness and things like that (the things people don't like to talk about). I taught my precious Sunbeams and my good friend Kylee and I attended a fireside tonight. Elder Callister spoke AND we got to shake his hand. Kylee very-near had a heart attack. It was nice to catch up with her, my good elementary and junior high BFF.

It's been an inspiring weekend, to say the least. Now it's back to work tomorrow - Mr. Kelsey's probably sitting by his phone waiting on my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment