Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Day To You and Me, My Love


I mean, people always celebrate year marks and stuff like that, which is usually the same for me. And I'm not going to celebrate every month. But I realized while typing up Mike's email tonight that today is our twenty month mark of us being together. I find that to be pretty insane. Like that time has sped by, let's hope the time while he is away will, too. I thought that in honor of being together for twenty months, I would share twenty things that I love about Mike. I have definitely won the lottery in my eyes.


 
1. I love the way he watches me when I am doing something. He thinks I don't notice, but I surely do. 

2. I love the way he still flirts with me like we are still in high school. 

3. I love it when he kisses my feet. 

4. I love the tiny mole on his finger.

5. I love his crooked fingers. 

6. I love the way he treats people. 

7. I love his charlie brown smile. 


8. I love the way he turns his head to look at me when I wrap my arms around his neck from behind. 

9. I love the way he smells of nothing to everyone else and everything to me. 

10. I love that he brushes his teeth each time he leaves the house. 

11. I love it that he is interested in what I love. 

12. I love the way he plays with my siblings like his own. 

13. I love the way he treats his parents and younger sister. 

14. I love the face he makes when I force him to try something sweet. 

15. I love him for his patience. 

16. I love the way he constantly reminds me that he loves me. 

17. I love that he uses the same deodorant that I do. 

18. I love that he has the ability to stick to anything he sets his mind to. 

19. I love his thoughtfulness. 

20. I love him for his sensitivity. 


This was the picture from Junior Prom on March 17, 2012 - the day that started it all. Now, look what has come out of it. 




I love you, Mike. You are my world. I hope Jamaica is being good to you. They are some lucky people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment