Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Sibs

Every fall, my mom likes to get all of us hooligans rounded up for a fall photo shoot. She always puts me in charge of the outfit picking, although it never really goes my way. Usually I will pick some colors and then everyone yells and screams about not liking my decision. Someone is always mad and Patty is usually in tears by the time we actually start cheesing for the camera. This all happens every year. The entire photo shoot, everyone yells at each other, Davis is his obnoxious self, Ash whines, and Patrick cries. It's always a really fun time. Now, you'd think since we are getting older it would get better. Boy, are we wrong. It actually gets crazier, believe it or not. Well, I will share some of them now - the ones that turned out, that is. 


















"What happened to our little sister??"


I guess it's the new thing for those Jr. High kids - that face 


I sure do love my siblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment