Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

No Buyer's Remorse for a Big Spender

Okay, so I am good with money. I like to save and I usually can save up a lot easily. Now, it's weird because I'm also a VERY big spender. Once I decide I want something, I get it. I don't think about it for longer than a couple of hours - sometimes even less (yikes). I have been especially like this lately. There are several things I have done/purchased all on the same day that I decided. Yeah, it's pretty risky. Okay, so to name them... you may be interested. Read on.

1. I got a tattoo. I didn't even want a tattoo the day before. All in one day I thought it up and got it. Yep, and the next day I thought up another and what do ya know, got another.

Tattoo one


Tattoo two 


2. I bought a NutriBullet. I have been on a pretty big health-kick lately while trying to lower my cholesterol and thought I really needed this. I love it. 


3. I up and wanted a new lap top. I decided to go with the best of the best - a Mac. You know what they say, "Once you go Mac, you never go back." It's definitely true. I love my Mac. I even was an influence on my best friends to be big spenders, too. We were all big spenders together. Check out our purchases. 




4. I up and chopped my bangs. Okay, so I am getting used to them. But it's just that I decided so fast and didn't even think for a second. 


5. Oh, and I almost forgot. I up and bought this expensive straightener at a kiosk in the mall. Yeah, he talked me into it. Madi also bought one, so that made me not feel so guilty. 



Okay, so maybe now you will have a better understanding of how crazy I am. I'll just leave it at that. Am I having a pre-mid-life crisis? Yikes. Wonder what crazy thing I'll do next. 





No comments:

Post a Comment