Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

See You Soon

Kay, so the other day I hit a big milestone. I am out of the six hundreds! Today marks 595 days left. I am so happpy. Plus, I am in month five. I mean, who thought I ever would have gotten to this point. I'll see you soon, Mikey. 

So that's pretty exciting. Seeing a five at the beginning of the number just makes it seem so much smaller. Mike sent a great email this week + pictures. It was perfect and a great way to start off my Monday. Mike and I are going to start reading the Book of Mormon together in a couple weeks once he finishes. I am pretty excited about that because we will be able to discuss with each other. I am also getting excited because Christmas is in like 41 days. That means I get to Skype with Mike. It is going to be the best Christmas present yet. Mike is doing wonderful and loving Jamaica like usual. He is one amazing person and I am so lucky that he is mine. I am so blessed, it's insane. This has just been a good week. I will share some of Mike's mission pictures for the week. Check 'em out. 




Life is lovely and so are Mike's gang signs. Love him. 

Ta-ta for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment